- Behavior and attitude change after the training;
- Ease of recall and practice of the lessons learnt at work ;
- Better task performance as a result of applying the skills and knowledge acquired in the training.
2. We will consider those who go through our courses are learning partners, not participants. As a result every group will be invited to facilitate learning for we will become a learning community
3. We will no longer have trainers spewing knowledge and information to the learning partners but learning facilitators who will guide and direct the learners in the process of discovery and creation of knowledge, information and skills as well as application of the same
4. We recognize the unique learning preferences of the various people who attend our courses as well as appreciate learning best takes place when the whole person is involved in learning and as such we will design and deliver learning programmes using a variety of activities to involve as many senses as possible
5. People learn best by doing not hearing and watching. They will learn sales by selling, management by managing, leadership by leading and customer care by practicing it. As such everyone who partakes in our courses will need to practice as much as possible during the course what they have learnt.